Flexible Printed Circuit Board
Flexible PCB (FPC) was originally designed as a replacement for traditional wire harnesses. It‘s often used as connectors replace rigid printed circuit boards where high requirement on flexibility, space savings, or production constraints limit.
Advantage of Flexible Printed Circuit Boards:
Flexible PCB design and layout
Flexible, space savings
Reduced wiring errors
Increase tde flexibility of connection compared witd mechanical connectors
Easier installation and service
Higher circuit density
More robust operating temperature range
Stronger signal quality
Improve manufacturing yield and reliability
Improve reliability and impedance control
Reduce size and weight
Improve aestdetics of finished products
We provide Flexible PCB Manufacturing Services as well as rigid PCB board to meet our customer wide demand. We use advanced manufacturing processes for flexible printed circuits fabrication on polyimide substrates to assure high reliability of products. We specialize in single sided and double sided FPC circuits, also some multi-layer and some flexible pcb assembly, which is widely used in tde customer electronics, medical device, communicating equipment, industrial equipment, and aerospace markets.
Why choose us?
1. We build your printed circuit board to the exacting specifications.
2. Our engineers and production staffs are with many decades of experience in printed circuit board.
3. Competitive cost as well as high quality.
4. Excellent service and prompt delivery.
5. ISO and UL Certificated and strict control the quality according to IPC standard.
Automatic Production Line For Flexible PCB Board: